Thursday, July 7, 2016

SEARCH (A PLAY)

A-Looking for a circle

B-In a box of chocolates

A- Too sweet this morning

B. -Wait till later

C.- I've been waiting all my life for chives

A.You were always the chivalrous one

B. Looking for formulas

C- And answers for our existence.

B. But not finding the location

C. In the locution.

A-  With poetic elocution, however clever

B An intonation

A- But all the torments,sleepless days, angst, anxieties, worries, was it worth it for your poems

plays, maxims,fiction?

B. Marcel seemed to think so, Plato , Sartre as well

A. Looking for an answer, a strategy, eulogy,

B. And what  have you found?

A. Insistence, resistance, persistence in my parts I gave out

B.Or gave in

C. Or sold out.

A.Or reformed, reformulated, or created out of imagination in my creation at a cremation.











No comments:

Post a Comment