Sunday, September 6, 2015

AWARDS DAY

T.V. ANNOUNCER-GREG GOTH
CHARLES WORTHWELL

IN A T.V. STUDIO; year 2084

GREG- Over a billion people are watching us today, Greg Goth for you since you won the highest

score for the People's Screen award but you have guarded your private life, now you have for the

first time agreed to this special interview on Friday night talk, we are greatly honored. Why the

change of heart,Charles Worthwell.

Charles- Times change, so do people. You know Charles Worthwell is not my real name but

the studio's in my early years  acceded  to the prejudices of the masses and I was willing to do

anything to advance my career.

Greg- Like what

Charles- Change my politics, testify before the government or secret police, arrange my colorful

orientation or sexual nature to play a part they wanted, it's part of the job I said or cut off contact 

to anyone if I was told to. It was all pretend back in the day. Now I want to come clean. You know

I was one of the first to take Dr. Malt's fountain of youth pill, now look at me. Not that I don't

exercise as much or go for face lifts as needed. I changed my religion several times, whatever

was popular or in vogue at the time but never lost my soul.

Greg- You once ran for governor.

Charles- I wanted so much to save the endangered species, but when the act was passed  anyway

I withdrew. I sometimes felt I was an endangered species.

Charles How so?

Greg- Before liberation we could not speak our peace and words were forbidden words

and language and society was more controlled. Now everything is better, of course.

Greg -Is there anyone you want to thank for your success?

Charles- My current wife Charity Case and Sonny, my publicity agent and longtime friend.

Greg- I can't help thinking there is something you want to say but have held back.

Charles- Would you back me up or hold my back.

Greg- Of course.

Charles- Then help sponsor my wife's Charity Case's charity.

Charity walks out on stage.

Greg- What an honor for us, Charity. What would you like to say.

Charity- The fountain of youth pill has free samples; you will live better or longer but we need

 to give this extra fresh elixir drink to the world.

Greg- May I try it first

Charity- Be my guest and the first

Greg drinks the elixir and turns into a child.

Greg. Gagga giggi. Gagga Giggi. Ga..

The studio audience lets out a shriek.

Charity. This concludes Friday night talk.

The end.











No comments:

Post a Comment