Wednesday, January 11, 2017

BANNA WHISPERED TO ME

Banna from Britannia
near Hadrian's wall
whispered to me
in her dressing room
backstage
that she was loveless
as a baby doll
until she met me
yet she knew I was
a revolutionary bard
wishing to play a part
in my avant-garde
comic play
on the Cavalier poet
Richard Lovelace
then she became
in her emerging career
as a difficult Hollywood actress
in the cult of Venus
not contrary at the mirror
at her spoken difficulties
of language barrier hurdles
soon finding an Adonis
by losing a girdle
choosing a winding bra
for her intriguing
swishing wedding dress
she is horny by book shelf
shows me collections
looking at
BZ's poetry and prose
who poses for the camera
without shame
as her agent put her
in the adult movies business
and mass media
and gave her guilders,
money and gelt
in Dutch and German
and much American wealth.



No comments:

Post a Comment