Friday, January 1, 2016

THE PASS KEY CLUB

(A ONE ACT PLAY)

Year 2222

A.
B.
C.
D.
J.

A. Welcome to our weekly androgynous and anonymous meeting of the Pass Club, where you can

pass as  a woman, a man or take on the form or formality of yourself or goddess, contessa or con

artist or confessor for a night on the town or a lark.

B. I am so excited that I waited at the door for over an hour in the cold. I can't breathe.

C. Here no one judges you. You are seeking your identity or a friend in life.

B. All these years not having to pretend to be what we are or not, or knotted in a wooden type or

solid stereotype of a role when all we ask  here for is acceptance or the next dance.

A. You do not have to have a password or your pass key to get in here.

B. Is it an open forum tonight. I wore an informal swim suit.

A. I was thinking on my way over some people think a dress or body part makes our sex.

C. But what makes our identity is innate, in our soul, not exclusively our body part or race.

B. What you think you are. I was so happy to meet you all not knowing if you will be who I want

for the night.

D. Or the day after.

B. Could I have the first dance with you.I use to feel so guilty who I was before I received into the

pass key club.

D. Sure cousin. Come closer and nestle in my arms.

B. You are such a charmer, you disarm me. Is that a bra or jock strap?

D. I was once a military attache.

B. A spy to be feared?

A. Here is no trap, no fraud, firing squad  no fake or a phony waiting for us for bee line.

B. Who is the queen bee, honey?

D. You can accept me next to you. I can feel that hair on your chest and on your beard. I do not

have the ask if it is real.

B. Were you reared to be this way.

D. I wanted to be this way just or today.

B. Shimmy shimmy shimmy. I hope we can have a sleep over.

D. You move fast,baby.

B. At last someone of my own heartiness and in perpetual heat.

A. Meet and greet.

D. I brought fruits to put over my body of androgyny.

B. It's like the garden of Eden, so delicious, for anyone to eat or suckle on.

C. Being here is fantasy living, and everyone is so forgiving.

B. I remember Georgy and Georgianna in one body and mind after a laugh orgy.

D. I miss them after their hook-up but they left for Jupiter for their horney moon.

C. Sometimes I think our meetings are so real it makes me feel guilty for my former feelings.

D.  I once made a living being a drawing room  painter as a Bohemian in Bloomsbury as an

exhibitionist narcissistic communist.

B. I can feel it; C,may I have a grape.

D. Do you think I'm in shape.

B. Your mind is not being read. This has a special social register. It's your own story of your

haven, heaven, purgatory, hell of imagination.

A. We are not being taped, we are free to express, address or dress up. Drink ambrosia from my

cup.

B. For full disclosure I am you in all after my fall. I lost it.

A. But you are fine now. You're in your own culture and nomenclature.

B. I turned into a worm in the mud but came out as a blue bird.

C. I invited a pastor, the former actor , Jesus he once  shed light and glitter on all of us.

B. The spanish stud, Jesus. I remember him.

D. Who can forget him. He is here now. Is it only my imagination you are here.

B. Save us Jesus from our own images of our self-love.

J. I wish to love and save you all from yourselves.

C. I invited you as a special guest again tonight but there was no answer to your bi line.

J. You are gracious, gracias.

C. I waited for an answer but your life line was dead.

J. But my pulse and impulse is always alive in my wires for you all.

D. What electricity your bring with you Jesus, lighting us up with fire.

J. Do you desire what my offer and free offering brings.

B. We want all of you.

A. I'm happy I've come tonight.

J. Welcomed as a sign and wonderful to have you.

B. I fell for you before and after my fall.

J. Rise up, and enjoy the night.



No comments:

Post a Comment